Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Monday 2 April 2007

Ready Made or Processed "easy food"

Ok so it is sinful, bad, naughty stuff but sometimes you can't always cook from scratch... or it's the end of the month so you have nothing else left til payday!

I spend many a moments stood in tesco reading the content of salt and sugar in any foods I think I may want to give to BB. My top tip if you want to give Malt Loaf is not tesco finest, nor is it soreen and the worst offender was the organic!! The best of all was the tesco value! Would you adam and eve it!

Anyway I don't give her processed food mood or readymade but there are times when needs must so my way of making sure she has as little salt as possible is by checking and comparing labels!

I stumbled across this on netmums today and though you may find it interesting!

Also a link I have on my Babycentre blog re salt and the food standards agency will also help you :o)

No comments: