Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Tuesday 10 April 2007

Converted to Cloth!

I bought BB some cloth nappies while I was pg off ebay. They were naff and I never used them. After chatting lots to my friends on Cloth Nappy Tree I decided I should just sell the ones I didn't like and buy some new ones! Okay was a little miffed that I bought them off ebay and they now don't let you sell them!!! I didn't know this and listed them. I had about 12 watchers and 1 day to go and then I go the email saying they were taken off! Someone suggested selling them on The Nappy Lady so going to look into that instead.

Anyway my Fuzzi Bunz (from KipsKabin) arrived today and I have washed them and tumble dried and road tested the lavender one! Of course I had to put a matching slide in her hair and take lots of pictures! She wouldn't sit still for a second hence the "lots" of pictures... although she did seem to enjoy it! lol! Now I need to look into some washable wipes for her little tooshie!

3 comments:

Em said...

Cloth nappies! You've got too much time on your hands........

Seriously well done, i'm very lazy and generally couldnt be bothered. Couldnt get photobucket to play

Hannah Walker said...

SHould work now stupid thing!

OMG Em they're amazing lol! Honestly the best move ever. BB has the most sensitive skin ever. Her eczma has flared up in the heat and now nappy rash I can't believe how soft and dry she was after using them! Don't knock it til you try it Em... just think *singing voice* Dr Pepper... so misundetstood *sing voice ended* PMSL!

Em said...

How cute! It worked!!