Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Wednesday 11 April 2007

Baby Led Weaning Al Fresco Styleeeeeee


Well I am currently looking after my nephew and my son is also on school holidays so in a bid for some peace and quiet we went to Abington Park! Such a lovely park - t'is one of my favourites!

I actually didn't pack a picnic because I am a wee bit rubbish especially with 2x Hyper 7 year olds!

We stopped in tesco express near the park and I picked up some fruit and sandwiches etc.

BB shared my chicken wrap and had a banana and some babybel. She loved sitting on the blanket with the big boys and it was a lovely day!

I love the fact now it doesn't matter if I haven't packed my baby food, bowls and so on... She can literally eat what we eat! Although trying to get a banana into my 7 year old nephew proved impossible!

BB did try and eat some twigs while we were there but I insisted that they wouldn't taste all that good lol

1 comment:

Em said...

Yum twigs! Billy had cheese and sand sandwiches at the beach - nice!