Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Thursday 22 March 2007

Gillian McKeith here again... We're talking Poo!

I know, I know, I am obsessed with my daughters bowel movements but they do seem to fascinate me! (especially the multi coloured rainbow ones!)

The last couple of days BB has done a couple of proper logs! I do pity her little bum and her poo face is just excellent! However I'm wondering if it's because she's dropped her milk intake rather a lot recently??

She was having 3 x 8oz bottles then with her teething that dropped to 6oz sometimes as little as 4oz. Then she drank the full 8oz a few times last week (and was sleeping more in the day so i think a growth spurt) but now she has dropped again between 4 and 6oz 3x a day.

She does drink water with meals although a lot is dribbled down her chin. Maybe she's just hitting an age now where she does proper poo?!?!

No comments: