Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Thursday 22 March 2007

Baby & Toddler Groups???

I only go to one group on a tuesday morning. It's Music Time and BB loves it!

I'm starting to feel the need to do more though. I'm sat at home quite a lot and until the weather gets nicer I can't see me venturing outside much. I tend to hibernate in winter!

Anyway I thought it'd be nice to meet some more mums and then when summer does get here we could go for picnics in the park.... or is that a bit ambitious? Are they really as cliquey as I've heard or is it just being shy that makes people think that?

I have been onto Netmums and got a list of the local groups (very good for local info!)

I have a shortlist of 5 though! 2 are on at the same time on a weds and the other 3 are tues, thurs and fri. I might just do a week of all of them and see what i like best! I may even join 2. Is there a baby group etiquette I should know about?

1 comment:

Hannah Walker said...

Just signed up for Baby Signing classes after Easter!

It's a brand new class so hopefully shouldn't be any cliques! I'm so excited. BB really talks with her hands loads anyway and the lady said she should pick it up really quickly as she waves and claps etc. I can't wait :o)