Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Monday 11 December 2006

Nectarine Suprise!

Well, as DF and I had a work's Crimbo Party to attend to on saturday night I put some nectarine slices and butternut squash sticks in a tub for BB's dinner.

My Sis said she did well but she fished out the skin for her. She got in a proper orange mess too. I was quite worried that she might just "help" BB eat rather than leave her to it but she was fine.

The suprise part was about half an hour later. Apparently BB had been playing and chatting away with her toys when my sister noticed her chewing something... she panicked a wee bit then realised on closer inspection it was a piece of nectarine BB had harvested in her check for later!

Anyone else's little one doing their best hamster impression or is mine officially bonkers?

No comments: