Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Monday 4 December 2006

Cheesey Spinach Pasta

Well seeing as I have started to get a little bit more adventurous, thought I would introduce a second meal today. BB had lunch and dinner today... she nearly whisked her lunch off the table when i first put her in the highchair little madam! Think thats a sure fire sign she was ready for a second meal!

For dinner I actually made my own cheese sauce! Made a cheesey pasta with spinach, celery and sweetcorn. BB amazing managed to pick it up and eat it really well. Think its because it was a thickish sauce so not too slippery! As expected she wolfed it down. Even has some spare so will freeze it for another day.

Now I really need her to learn how to hold her own beaker and tip it up as i keep having to do it mid dinner! lol... any tips?

No comments: