Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Thursday 10 May 2007

Yummy Breaky and Friends for Lunch!

Well this morning I spotted daddy chopping up dried apricots and adding them to her cereal! Did make me chuckle! BB seemed to enjoy it lots though and was through it in minutes
I had friends over for a play date with the babies and we had a good old play and laugh! It's funny seeing them all sat round the dinner table for lunch! Two in totseats and one in a highchair.
I put on a lovely spread of crackers and cheese and we all had a good nibble!

I have noticed BB's face has gone a bit red since this morning though so now i'm wondering if it's cheese! ficious bloody circle trying to find out what irritates her face! She enjoyed it all the same and I have just applied some of my purepotions skin salvation to her face. Seems to be the best thing for her skin yet! However I did catch the little minx rubbing her chin on a cushion while I wasn't looking! Must be so itchy poor little mite!

Here is a cute picture of her today!... she is growing up so fast!


1 comment:

hilly said...

hi,
about the cheese thing - it was cheese that made me realise that charlotte was allergic to dairy products. on my blog i have attached a pic of what milky cereal did to her face to illustrate the severity of the skin reaction. i have lots of info on food allergies as our doc wasn't much help either...