Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Monday 20 November 2006

What did we talk about?

After a night out with work for a colleagues birthday I find myself asking.... "what did we talk about before babies?"

Now don't get me wrong I love talking about my kids but sometimes wish there was something else to the conversation! Couple of glasses of Pino Grigio later and I'm surrounded by people in what feels like question time in a class assembley on homebirths!!!

Here's a thought... maybe its not us that are boring but the people that constantly ask us about our children!!! Maybe if people could see passed the nappies, weaning, poo and dribble they'd see little (or not so little anymore) old me! I'm getting married in 18 months. I love music, am going to see the killers live next year in Nottingham. I also love playing texas holdem!! fancy a game?

1 comment:

chardalmum said...

I know the feeling! Babies, babies babies is all I talk about now!