Any man can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.

Wednesday 22 November 2006

Pink, pink, pink and more flipping pink!

Scuse me while I scream! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Anyone else sick of the sight of pink? (mothers of daughters obviously)

Whilst folding BB's clothes today I felt like I was drowning in pink. It's not deliberate either, I can't actually buy baby girl clothes that haven't got any pink on it! I was in tesco yesterday and the clothes were literally segregated... Girls (pink) Boys (blue). Not only that all the vests for girls (when i did find white ones) had little fairys, princesses blah blah blah! don't get me wrong i'm not a feminist or anything but I am so bored of it.

MIL bought her a gorgeous dress from India. It's so pretty and its not PINK!

Sorry about that had to get it out my system! someone tell me I'm not alone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm completely with you on that one .Pink does drive me mad. I constantly go through all shops looking for something NOT pink. (Boots is quite good for that but quite expensive). I don't mind a little bit of pink but not everything. Grrrr
I ended up asking my mum to send me stuff from France as they have sooo much more choice.

Anonymous said...

Yup, agree with you on that one... but then when you don't have some pink on them, people start implying your lo is a boy! Got some clothes from New Look (started doing baby clothes) and none of them are pink!

Anonymous said...

This is something that annoys me so much! I end up buying my lo boys' clothes...

The best thing i've discovered is next online - they actually have some really nice clothes that aren't pink and aren't too expensive...